Two Alarm Fire on Witherspoon Street Caused by Cigarette Bucket

by | Nov 20, 2016

Dispatched at 1:18 pm on Sunday, November 20, on the first alarm to a fire that eventually escalated to two alarm. The More Cafe, Sakura Express and the Silver Shop sustained damages, as well as the apartments above. The fire initiated when the plastic bucket to hold cigarette butts caught fire, which subsequently spread to the floor across of all three businesses.

Engine 243 and Deputy Chief 250 responded.

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

More Announcements & Incidents

Share This
X