CO Leak From a Faulty Stove on Shaw Drive

by | Mar 25, 2017

Today at 16:08, we were dispatched to Shaw Drive for a carbon monoxide alarm activation. Kingston Chief 39, Deputy Chief 39 Engine #3, Rescue #2 along with Little Rocky Hill Fire Company Rescue 41 responded. Crews used gas meters to check the home and found CO readings of 40 p.p.m. Further investigation showed that a faulty stove caused the CO. Public Service Electric and Gas responded and shut the stove down until repairs can be made. The house was ventilated and the occupants were allowed to reoccupy the home.

Thanks to Little Rocky Hill Fire Company for their help!

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

More Announcements & Incidents

Share This
X