Today at 16:08 we were dispatched to Shaw Drive for a carbon monoxide alarm activation. Kingston Chief 39, Deputy Chief 39 Engine #3, Rescue #2 along with Little Rocky Hill Fire Company Rescue 41 responded. Crews used gas meters to check the home and found CO readings of 40 p.p.m. Further investigation showed a faulty stove caused the CO. Public Service Electric and Gas responded and shut the stove down until repairs can be made. The house was ventilated and the occupants were allowed to reoccupy the home.
Thanks to Little Rocky Hill Fire Company for their help!